A real amazing trip for two days. Suitable destination for lovers of rural tourism and tranquility.
You will visit Rodopi mountain and few small villages where the time has stopped.
Delicious food, hospitable people, close to the nature and far from the city – this will be your trip.
First day – Friday:
The traffic on Friday after work is very busy. Go as early as possible. You need at least one hour to go out from the city.
Sofia – Hadjidimovo (3 hours)
I recommend hotel Gradinata GPS: 41.514880, 23.860665
You need a reservation – in the summer weekends it is full.
Breakfast in hotel Gradinata, Hadjidimovo
- Hadjidimovo – Dolen (41.623970, 23.931180) – 34 km, 26 min
Visit the small village Dolen with more than 100 typical houses
- Dolen – Gradishte Historic Landscape Park (41.598718, 23.914358)
- Dinner and night in the restaurant in hotel Gradinata, Hadjidimovo
- Hadjidimovo Monastery “st. George” and the Zoo not far from there
- Hadjidimovo – Kovachevica (41.683917, 23.826136)
- Kovachevica – Leshten
- Leshten – Sofia
Hotel Gradinata Hadjidimovo
The hotel is spacious, new and clean.
There is a restaurant where you can enjoy delicious food. Breakfast is rich and tasty but it is after 8.30 am
Around the hotel there is a park where children can play.
The weekend at the restaurant has live music that is quite strong. I recommend tha you choose a room with view to the garden.
- No country is available!