End of Ferbruary – usually it is spring in Bulgaria but these days the Balkans covered with snow.
Don’t miss to photo the snow.
Don’t miss to go out and to enjoy crunching through the snow.
Snowy Sofia photo places
- Cathedral Aleksandar Nevski
- The landmark in the centre of Sofia – the Central Mineral Baths
- Central Market Hall (Tsentralni Hali) – Halite
- The beautiful school No. 120 – address: square. „Papa Ioan Pavel II“, no.7, Lozenec district
- Borisova gradina
- National Palace of Culture
- church Sveta Nedelia
Winter photos tips
- Be well dressed
- It is good to have fingerless mittens
- Batteries tucked under layers
- Airtight plastic bag for condensation purposes
- Avoid changing your lenses outdoors because of condensation
- Lens hood
- Polarizing filter
- Keep the lens cap on when not in use
- Microfiber lens cloths
- Move the camera slowly from outdoors to indoors
- To avoid overexposure use the white balance